Camron prides himself on providing personalized care and attention to his wide array of clients. Camron represents business and individuals in various industries, including entertainment, fashion, real estate, food and beverage, skincare, and technology. Prior to joining Mills Sadat Dowlat LLP as a founding partner, Camron worked as a litigator at two prestigious international law firms. After graduating from NYU School of Law, Camron worked for White & Case LLP and then went on to work for Loeb & Loeb LLP.
Camron has litigated matters involving wage and hour class actions, wrongful termination, contract disputes, real estate transactions, unfair competition, defamation, and trademark infringement. He has substantial experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in such matters. A sample of representative matters can be found below.
- Purdue University, 2011
- NYU School of Law, 2015
- California State Bar
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Southern District of California
- US District Court for the Northern District of California
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Represented woman in sexual harassment suit against large logistics company.
- Defended international skincare brand against intellectual property claims and advised the brand on its global trademark applications.
- Represented movie producer in employment dispute with production company.
- Defended international film studio against former CEO’s breach of contract claim related to the profit definition in the parties’ termination agreement.
- Represented national sports organization against trademark infringers.
- Represented fashion model in dispute with clothing brand.
- Represented wholesale manufacturer of swimwear in a contractual dispute with international retailer.
- Advised production companies with respect to compliance with entertainment guild and union agreements.
- Represented the creators of a reality television series in a contractual dispute against a multinational production company.
- Represented group of digital networks in negotiating a reduction in SAG-AFTRA commercial residual rates.
- Represented misclassified employee against large events company.
- Represented singer in negotiating an eight-city concert deal.
- Defended movie producer against notable actor’s breach of contract claims.