- Purdue University, 2011
- NYU School of Law, 2015
- California State Bar
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Southern District of California
- US District Court for the Northern District of California
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Camron prides himself on providing personalized care and attention to his wide array of clients. Camron represents businesses and individuals in various industries, including entertainment, fashion, real estate, food and beverage, skincare, and technology. Prior to joining MSD LLP as a founding partner, Camron worked as an associate for two prestigious international law firms—White & Case LLP and Loeb & Loeb LLP.
Camron has litigated matters involving wage and hour violations, sexual harassment, contract disputes, unfair competition, defamation, and trademark infringement. He has substantial experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in such matters. A sample of representative matters can be found below.
- Represented LGBTQ+ employees in discrimination and harassment cases against large logistics company.
- Represented woman in sexual harassment suit against private jet company.
- Negotiated severance on behalf of CEO of financial advisory firm.
- Represented Indian national in racial discrimination suit against large streaming service and production company.
- Represented misclassified employees against large events company.
- Defended international skincare brand against trademark infringement claims, while advising on its global trademark applications.
- Defended online content creator against copyright infringement claims.
- Represented national sports organization against infringers of its famous mark.
- Defended movie producer of Academy-Award nominated film against notable actor’s breach of contract claims.
- Advised various production companies with respect to compliance with entertainment guild and union agreements.
- Defended international film studio against former CEO’s breach of contract claim related to the profit definition in the parties’ termination agreement.
- Represented group of digital networks in negotiating a reduction in SAG-AFTRA commercial residual rates.
- Represented internationally-acclaimed singer in negotiating an eight-city concert deal.
- Negotiated transaction between social media management agency and content production company.
Business Litigation and Contract Disputes
- Represented wholesale manufacturer of swimwear in a contractual dispute with international retailer.
- Represented foreign national and member of royal family in various multi-party contractual disputes.
- Represented the creators of a reality television series in a contractual dispute against a multinational production company.
- Represented victims of sexual battery.
- Represented victims of detox facility negligence.
- Represented victims of catastrophic accidents.